Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Donetsk, Ukraine

Incredible! We performed for a stadium of people, I think someone said it holds 50,000!! It was a rush for sure. I was so excited to see Ukraine for the first time. Ever since I started working for Lena Katina, I've been kind of curious and interested about eastern Europe :)
It was WAY too short of a trip but what I saw was really cool. Our hotel was beautiful and we shared it with Mila Jovovich, OMG she's so beautiful!! 


After the show, we flew home on a private G4... First time flying around like a star, felt pretty nice ;)
I'm So happy! and So extra thankful for all of my blessings and especially for the safe travels.


Please enjoy my first vlog with Shayna AND a video from the Ukraine show.


xoxo              
                                                         






1 comment:

  1. oh, so jeaous! i heart ukraine. i served my mission there, in kiev though. glad you liked it. i love reading up on all of your adventures. ...btw, watching AI right now and just saw jack black and thought of his first movie, airborne...and thought of you...funny memories! xo

    ReplyDelete