Monday, April 4, 2011

...ACM Awards in Vegas...



I had a great time in Las Vegas with the MadHouse and Sugarland. It was so cool to see how different the Country Music scene is. The vibe was SOOOO laid back and everyone was really nice, I loved it! And these folks can sAng! omg I was so impressed and inspired, I'm a total Miranda Lambert fan now :) I met Steel Magnolia backstage and they are adorable! And I somehow ended up in Eric Church's band dressing room.. hmmm. lol they were hilarious.

Our performance was so much fun, it was amazing to have both bands on stage playing together. I also heard that Rihanna is the FIRST black woman to ever perform on any Country Music Award show, so I guess I was kinda part of history last night!!! So cool :)

I'm still overwhelmed sometimes when I think about all of the incredible opportunities I've had this year in just a short amount of time. I am truly blessed and so thankful.

Please enjoy the video. "California King Bed" is such a beautiful song and it was an honor to perform it with these two incredible ladies. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment