Friday, April 15, 2011

American Idol Performance



Had so much fun last night with Rih and the MadHouse at Idol. How funny is it that I auditioned for this damn show 4 times and finally got on! LOL I really didn't see this coming :)


My Mom and I had a talk a couple weeks ago when I was in Utah and she reminded me of my American Idol dream. I remember thinking that there was nothing better or bigger than this show for me as a singer and when the judges told me 'No' I was devastated. For awhile I felt so bad and didn't think there would be anything else for me to do in this business, I basically almost gave up on myself (dramatic, I know). And now, I'm singing with one of the most successful Artists and finally got to perform on a stage I never thought I would be on.

Something to think about when you don't get what you want or THINK you want: Your life is happening exactly how it is meant to happen. Just when you think you've lost the most important thing to you, something a million times better comes along. So just be patient, positive and believe.

...Life is CRAZY. I am BLESSED...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post! It's such inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I love this post. You are so blessed and you also really deserve it. I'm SO happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my beautiful daughter Nicole, 29 years ago you were a hope and a dream for me. Words cannot express the joy I felt when I was able to hold you in my arms on June 18th. You have brought me so much happiness and I love you very much. I'm so excited for you and want you to have an awesome time with Rihana and her tour. Your Dad and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full circle moment for you my friend! Just remember... He always giveth more than he taketh away!! You are meant to do BIG things and I can't wait to be there for every last one of them. :) We love and miss you!

    xo

    p.s. Nanc, you brought tears to my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete