Monday, October 10, 2011

LAND OF POTTER..



Long time no see! I know I know, I suck...
I am so new to touring that I've been struggling to manage my time on the road. We are eight shows in and I think maybe I've got the hang of it now.?.? We'll see.
In Glasgow today but just came from Manchester. We had a day off there and it was lovely! We walked around in the rain and experienced the outdoor food festivals. Our hotel was great, besides the spa, where the skin was properly waxed off my eyebrow :( ouch!! Think I'll stick to tweezing from now on..
I also spotted the boys from Naughty by Nature!! omg whatta throwback :) They were performing right across the street from our hotel and we got to chill with them for a bit before they left. Nicest guys ever! I'm totally down with OPP!! hahaha


I'm having a blast! Learning a lot and still can't believe that I get to perform for thousands of people every night. Complete Dream Come True.


I'll update soon!


xoxo
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment