Thursday, October 20, 2011

What I did on my Tour break..

We recently had some time off from the LOUD Tour. 3 weeks to be exact, and during that time, I recorded a few Christmas songs! lol It was awesome! For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to make my own Holiday record. Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday and I'm obsessed with the season's music :)


As soon as I found out I had that time off, I booked myself into the studio and seriously didn't leave except to pack for the rest of the year, the day before my flight! (which was super stressful, won't be doing that again..lol)


I was able to co-write a couple of songs along with some incredible songwriters, Sven Martin, Lene Dissing and Todd Wright.
It was great to be surrounded my such talented people and have them all be as excited as I am about Christmas! :)


The Single is called "Christmas Crush" and it is available now on iTunes
Check it out and let me be the first to wish you a Merry Christmas! :)


xoxo


Me
Christmas Crush - Single - Nicole Kehl





No comments:

Post a Comment