Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grammy's Baby!!!!

K but seriously, how did I end up performing at the Grammy Awards this year!?!? Im still kind of freaking out a little bit. I remember when I moved to LA five years ago, I wanted to go to the show SOOOOO bad, even if I was just a seat filler or something. lol. And now I can say forever that my first trip to the Grammy's was as a Performer! wow. Such and amazing night and a total DREAM come TRUE. I am so blessed to be part of such an awesome team and work for such a beautiful, talented young lady :) You were great Rhi!!!
I couldn't believe how much love and support I received on this day. Since the show was only live on the East coast, I was able to hear responses from my loved ones there first in the form of texts and FB posts. two hours later, hella Utah folks hit me up (love you guys!!!!) and finally I was able to watch for myself here in LA and I was beyond excited! screaming at the TV from my table at the Cheescake Factory :) lolol It seemed like every person on the Planet who knew me, saw me on TV that night. I just want to thank everyone who took the time to write me a message on Facebook or sent a text or even called. It meant the world to me and I love you all so much. This is just the first of many Performances with sweet Rhi, so stay tuned... NBA All Star Halftime show next week.. ummmm YAY.
xoxoxo

Happiest girl in the world,
Nicole









2 comments:

  1. And you even call her Rhi!!! :) You are awesome!! I am soo happy for you and for not giving up on your dreams!! :) Go YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fabulous, nicole!!! love that you posted the video. i wasn't able to watch it and i forgot to dvr it so i'm glad you had it here! that was the only performance i wanted to see :) way to go! i love that you are doing what you always wanted to do!!

    ReplyDelete