Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NBA All Star Halftime Show and Rihanna's Bday

Yet another exciting performance with Rihanna this last Sunday! NBA All Star show was awesome, we all had so much fun!!! Especially Nuno.. ;) hahahaha
After the show, we all went to Rhi's Bday party.. ok I've never had so much FUN! there was Jamaican food everywhere, Sprinkles cupcakes, and a full on candy stand! if you know me at all then you know I cared more about the sweets than the all the Super stars surrounding me all night :) However, I did freak out a little bit when I saw Beyonce and Jay walk in.. wow.
The next day we all flew to Australia. I am in Brisbane now and its 6am... tried SOOO hard to stay awake until at least 10pm to beat the jet lag, but my tired ass fell asleep at 730pm and woke up at 430am.. hmmm.
Anyway, here's the video from Sunday in case you missed the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment