Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Steve Perry is in the building...



Can I just say that joining the MadHouse has been incredible!? Seriously, when it comes to male vocalists, my top two all time favorites are Michael Jackson (R.I.P.) and Steve Perry. Turns out that Nuno is friends with this Legend, no big deal. So he invited him to one of our rehearsals last week. I really thought I was gonna freak out when I saw him in person, but thanks to a "pep-talk" from Nuno, I was able to keep it together :) lol
He was lovely and so down to earth, I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to meet him and hopefully, I'll run into him again! So many wonderful things have been happening to me lately and I feel so blessed! I am truly, overwhelmingly thankful for my life and blessings that seem to be granted daily... These last few months have been a dream come true.

One of my favorite Steve Perry songs is called "You Better Wait" I put it on my Playlist below, have a listen! :)
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Happy for you!

    I didn't get to see the All Star game so thank you for posting. It is just so much fun watching you!

    Andrew says, hang in there... it takes about a week to get adjusted. Oh and I say, be careful of the spiders that get on their hind legs and attack. ha ha but, no, for real!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an admirer of Steve Perry from New Zealand.

    It must have been amazing to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am also a HUGE Steve lover, from Minnesota. Thanks Lisa you are a beautiful girl by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. opps Nichole I meant to say...although I am sure you are too Lisa! lol my bad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nichol beautiful Music. We are Haitian -Americans on Long Island NY and we love this man Steve Perry. There is not a day that goes by that his voice is playing some where in our home. My children love him and so does my husband. From Doc Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, he is amazing and it was PURE joy and a dream come true to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, he is THE MAN! My little 4 year old daughter love to listen to his voice over and over. All 5 girls in my Family LOVED him so much and listened to him over and over so now my 3 brothers have been scared for life, :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The man with the golden larynx! You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete